Made For Feet & Toes
Made For Thigh Rub
Made For Arm Rub
Made For Under Kit
Sick of foot powders that clump and don’t do their job when they get wet? Sick of being able to smell your shoes before you see them? Partner complaining that your feet stink out the house? Grab yourself some Skin Strong DUST and solve all your feet and shoe issues! Seriously long-lasting protection and NO clumping even when wet due to the awesomeness of Teflon. Whilst Tea Tree Oil and Tolnaftate will keep your feet strong and healthy with their awesome anti-fungal properties.
Some of the best uses for DUST:
- Seriously long-lasting easy to use powder – it will last longer than you even think you need it too
- Anti-fungal properties to keep the nasties at bay and your feet and shoes smelling awesome
- Can be used in addition to SLIK and/or SLATHER
- Moisture-wicking stop the soggy feeling
- Prevention of hotspots and blisters on feet and between toes
- Pre-ready your shoes in transition with a squeeze of DUST in each one
Our top tips for using DUST:
- DUST is not made with talc or cornstarch as its base so instead of shaking the bottle you will need to squeeze the bottle to apply DUST evenly
- The Teflon in DUST can sometimes coat the holes in the bottle – just like they do your feet. To remedy this just tap the bottle on a counter a couple of times (holes up) to clear them
- Because DUST will not break down, your feet will still have a powdery coating even after a LONG session. Keep a towel by your door to clean your feet before trapesing DUST all over your floors (your partner will thank you!)
PFTE, PE Wax, Tolnaftate, Basil Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil
Why am I having trouble getting DUST to come out of the bottle?
DUST is not like most powders that you shake! The Teflon that makes DUST coat and protects your feet, can sometimes coat the bottle as well. The best way to counteract this is to squeeze the DUST bottle into your socks or shoes. If the holes on the bottle get blocked and squeezing is almost impossible, tap the bottom of the bottle on a counter a couple of times to dislodge the powder from the holes.
Is DUST vegan?
Yes! DUST is completely vegan!
Is DUST safe to use in kids' socks and shoes?
Yes, DUST is safe to use in the socks and shoes of children over 6 mo. of age.
Are SKIN STRONG products all-natural and hypoallergenic?
This answer comes straight from our in-house doctor along with our manufacturer:
Skin Strong products are formulated with a unique combination of ingredients including vitamins and essential oils that are important for the health of your skin. The hypoallergenic properties minimise irritation and allow you to perform at your highest level. Each of our products have undergone rigorous field testing and have proven to be safe and effective. At Skin Strong we believe that you can be strong and be comfortable.
We are so confident you will love Skin Strong as much as we do, we’ll give you a FULL REFUND on your FIRST PRODUCT if you don’t like it or if you experience dreaded chafing. So we understand exactly what the chafing issues is we will ask you some questions first – like how was your Skin Strong applied, what were the conditions. So that we understand the situation, we may even want a photo!. Alternately we can send you an alternate product for you to try! IT’S YOUR CHOICE.
If you order a Product Combo and you are not happy with one of the products or you experience chafing, keep the used/opened product and return the other unused/unopened items for a FULL refund of your total Product Combo value.
Note that postage costs will not be refunded – product costs only. We think that’s still pretty awesome!
Can this get any easier or any more risk-free?
Want to chat with us about our Skin Strong Chafe-Free Guarantee? Shoot us an email!
For Horse Riders