» Extra layer of protection that can be applied on top of SLIK » Use as a superior chamois cream » Helps prevent between toe rub » Helps prevents all tearing types of chafing
If you love a long ride but are sick of saddle sores and sick of challenging chamois cream and ointment application. Skin Strong SLATHER is your solution. SLATHER is the perfect consistency for easy, smooth application and has anti-fungal properties to keep you problem-free whilst still being gentle enough that it’s super safe for all of your most sensitive bits.
- Non-Greasy, Non-Sticky formula
- Apply directly to you or to your chamois
- Non-Staining formula
- Long-lasting protection – staying power to keep you going the distance
- Designed for chafing caused by tearing motions and rubbing – like that caused by bike seats, saddles and rubbing between toes
- Tube volume is 4 oz or 114 grams
Some of the best uses for SLATHER:
- Seriously long-lasting easy to apply chamois cream
- Anti-fungal properties to keep the nasties at bay
- Use interchangeably or in addition to SLIK for blister and/or chafing prevention
- Prevention of chafing, irritation and rubbing between thighs and underarms
- Prevention of hotspots and blisters on feet and between toes
- Soothe tender skin after chafing occurs when you forget to use your Skin Strong
Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palimitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Cetyl Alocohol, Glycerin, Clyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Carprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocoa Seed Butter, Beeswax, Aloe Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Macadamia Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Honey, Fragrance, TEA, EDTA, Methyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea
Is SLATHER safe for women to use as a chamois cream?
SLATHER’s ingredients have been approved by several doctors as safe for even the most sensitive skin.
Is SLATHER vegan?
No. Unfortunately not. This product uses both beeswax and honey.
Do you apply SLATHER on the chamois or directly to skin?
That’s is 100% a case of personal preference – either way works perfectly and as needed!
What is the difference between SLIK and SLATHER?
SLIK was designed to be used for chafing caused by friction think the kind between thighs, underarms, under sports bras, etc. Whilst it’s buddy SLATHER was designed to protect skin from tearing and chafing caused by bike seats and the rubbing between your toes, etc.
Many of our Skin Strong Squad use SLATHER and SLIK interchangeably, and many customers use them together in problem areas such as under sports bras. We recommend a spray of SLIK followed by SLATHER where exceptional chafe protection is needed!
Are SKIN STRONG products all-natural and hypoallergenic?
This answer comes straight from our in-house doctor along with our manufacturer:
Skin Strong products are formulated with a unique combination of ingredients including vitamins and essential oils that are important for the health of your skin. The hypoallergenic properties minimise irritation and allow you to perform at your highest level. Each of our products have undergone rigorous field testing and have proven to be safe and effective. At Skin Strong we believe that you can be strong and be comfortable.